Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Here is what I decided to do re: my Alien Predator diorama.

  1. #1
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    I'm going to glue foam board to a wooden board using Gorrilla Glue.

    I'll use some thin metal rods drilled through the board/foam board to attach the metal decking for the 2nd floor.

    Light pieces of diorama will be hot glued to the foam board. Anything heavy will be attached in a way to have the wood board help keep it in place.

    I just need to get to Michaels for the foam board. I'll get the wood, rods, and the decking (Home Depot). The decking will be under eave roof aluminum venting. It's wide enough for 2 figures to be side-by-side, it's metal, yet thin, so it will do a find job of holding up the figures. It comes in white or brown, I'll get brown then paint it dark grey. The holes are small circles, but, it's the only thing I could find that will work. Ideally, I would have liked the decking used in Aliens.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 22, 2004 02:43 PM: Message edited by: EndQuest ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Cool

    Ooooooohhhh......

    Showed it when you finish

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sounds like it is going to tuen out pretty bad ass man. I can't wait to see pics!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah i got a sweet image in my head [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •